- Enhanced Morality Lexicon - an enhanced version of the original Moral Foudation Dictionary, which we syntactically disambiguated, and expanded in size and scope. Related paper from WASSA Workshop @ NAACL: Rezapour R., Shah S., & Diesner J. (2019) Enhancing the measurement of social effects by capturing morality.
- Rezapour, R., Shah, S., & Diesner, J. (2019). Enhancing the measurement of social effects by capturing morality. Proceedings of the 10th Workshop on Computational Approaches to Subjectivity, Sentiment and Social Media Analysis (WASSA). Annual Conference of the North American Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics (NAACL), Minneapolis, MN.
- Rezapour, Rezvaneh; Diesner, Jana (2019): Expanded Morality Lexicon. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. https://doi.org/10.13012/B2IDB-3805242_V1.1
- ConText -- Connections and Texts. ConText supports a) the construction of network data from natural language text data, a process also known as relation extraction and b) the joint analysis of text data and network data.
- Diesner, J. (2014). ConText: Software for the Integrated Analysis of Text Data and Network Data. Paper presented at the Social and Semantic Networks in Communication Research. Preconference at Conference of International Communication Association (ICA), Seattle, WA.
- Diesner, J., Aleyasen, A., Chin, C., Mishra, S., Soltani, K., Tao, L. (2015). ConText: Network Construction from Texts [Software]. Available from http://context.ischool.illinois.edu/
- SAIL -- Sentiment Analysis and Incremental Learning tool. SAIL is a tool which gives users the convenience of doing sentiment analysis using pre-trained models. The tool also supports incremental learning of the existing models by adding new labeled data.
- Mishra, S., Diesner, J., Byrne, J., & Surbeck, E. (2015). Sentiment Analysis with Incremental Human-in-the-Loop Learning and Lexical Resource Customization. In Proceedings of the 26th ACM Conference on Hypertext & Social Media, pp. 323-325. ACM. http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2791022
- Diesner, J., Mishra, S., Tao, L., & Chin, C. (2015). SAIL: Sentiment Analysis and Incremental Learning [Software]. Available from https://github.com/uiuc-ischool-scanr/SAIL